We don’t always have the resources to be able to fundraise as often as we’d like, so this is where you can help! Download our Fundraising Kit for tips and ideas to make raising money fun through special events and activities.
If you’d like to share your fundraising campaign online, follow our step-by-step guide to set-up a fundraising page through JustGiving:
- Simply create a crowdfunding account at www.JustGiving.com/crowdfunding
- Choose the animals & pets category
- Click the ‘Start fundraising’ button
- Set-up your profile, campaign goal amount and personal story
- Add your photos
- Link to your paypal account (you can transfer the funds to LWT after the campaign ends)
- Start fundraising and share on social media!
Your fundraising efforts will go towards helping Lilongwe Wildlife Trust protect Malawi’s wildlife, fight wildlife crime and support community conservation education.
Lilongwe Brewing Collective Profit Donation
Lilongwe Brewing Collective raised mwk500,000 from profits when selling their IPA at a recent Lark Cafe event!
Louise's Sky Dive
Our volunteer Louise Tuck raised an amazing £750 by skydiving from 15,000ft over Wanaka in New Zealand!
Amaylia's Cake Sale
Inspired by a talk given by Lilongwe Wildlife Trust’s Kate Moore, Amaylia dedicated herself to organising a fundraising cake sale. Amaylia raised an impressive £120!