CONFERENCES, FUNCTIONS & PARTY HIRE
A wild world away from the office.
Located right in the heart of the capital city in the middle of a beautiful nature reserve, Lilongwe Wildlife Centre is the perfect venue for your conference, party or team away day.
Conferences and Corporate Functions
We have many different facilities to cater to your needs.
- Conference room: with ‘natural’ air conditioning! Sound equipment, projector and flip charts available to hire. Comfortably seats 30 with tables and chairs.
- Restaurant: pre-order hot and cold drinks, snacks and lunches for large groups from a great value menu to suit your needs from the on-site Cuneco Cafe.
- Amphitheatre: perfect for awards, presentations or performances
- Break-out areas: get close to nature and look for inspiration at covered picnic tables or under the shade of a tree.
- Walking trails and sanctuary tours: the perfect break from a hard day’s work
- Obstacle course: challenge your staff to complete our army-style assault course
- Activity facilitation: ask for help from one of our staff or enlist an external specialist who offers tailor-made team building days
Conference room hire – MK60,000 per day – includes projector hire. Sound system MK20,000. Flipcharts MK10,000.
Conference meal package
Bottled water: MK500pp
Morning refreshments/afternoon tea incl. snacks: MK3,500-4,500 pp
Lunch: from MK4,500 – MK5,000 pp
*Rates/packages negotiable to fit your requirements
Amphitheatre hire – MK50,000 (<200 people)
Sanctuary tour – Malawians: MK1,000; Residents: MK3,000; Internationals: MK4,200; Volunteers: MK2,400
*Half price for those hiring conference facilities.
Obstacle course (including supervision) – MK3,000 pp (5-10 people) or MK2,000pp (10+ people)
*Access to trails/course unsupervised = same as tour prices
Use of break-out areas – Free for conference hires
Team building days – Please enquire for prices.
This can include personalised training, command tasks, completion of the LWT obstacle course and specialised high energy catering.
Private Party Hire
A naturally perfect venue for a birthday party or any other special occasion! Set inside a 180 hectares of beautiful woodland, Lilongwe Wildlife Centre is home to around 200 rescued wild animals at any one time and is also the country’s largest environmental education facility.
Our party area comes complete with a braai stand, games area and seating.
MK30,000 (<30 people)
This includes use of braai stand.
Drinks are available for purchase from the bar, or you may bring your own and pay a corkage of MK5000 per crate.