Our 2018 Impact Report is out now!
Download the report below and see what we achieved in 2018 to protect Malawi’s wildlife.
- Malawi Government rejects trophy hunting proposal, thanks to our campaigning
- 278 animals rehabilitated at the Lilongwe Wildlife Centre
- Anti-wildlife crime legislation greatly strengthened
- Malawi’s first Wildlife Detection Dog Unit launched
- Thin plastics ban campaign supported by high-level parliamentarians
- 37,500 children reached by our education programmes
- Brand new innovative animal research projects launched